“They remember me as this shy girl sitting under the table. But they obviously didn't know what was going on in my head.”
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:54 PM
AmK HuB


♥
Omg!..I gueSs my blog is being overl0Aded wid tOo many pics..Tyme to ryte more than upload pics..Its jus tt there isnt much happenin..SOo tts why there isnt anytin tt i can ryte..Well plannin on goin 2 AmK Hub tomorrow wid Siva darls..Mum's permission is granted..Lol..Nw its all upto Dad..Gt 2 ask hym wen he's baq frm werk..Hopefully he allows..CAuse im dead bored at hme..Gtg sumwhere..N its been long since i met Siva tOo..MisS her loads..So i jus wish dad allows..Im miSsin my frens tOo much..Im jus waitin 2 meet up wid them..N there's onli 8 days! left fer N-s results 2 be outt..Gosh!!Wonder hw i did?..N tts all i gt fer Today..Bye..AdiyoZ!..

Labels:




Yours truly,

Photobucket
Hello, strangers and stalkers.

Ashaamenon:))
30th March was a miraculous day :D Ever since that family & friends always get my priority. Green is my color.& I'd like to believe that I live a purpose-driven life :))
My WISHLIST
Ace my O's.
Get my very own lappy.
Tragus piercing.
Prolly get inked.:DD
My license.:))


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Scream Love,





Reminisce,

I Love You.